At the beginning of October, I referenced an article by David Instone-Brewer on divorce and remarriage at Christianity Today: â€œWhat God has Joined Together: What Does the Bible Really Teach about Divorce?â€ This article is a summary of his book on divorce and remarriage.
Since then, there has been a discussion concerning the issue of divorce and remarriage around the blog world. This is a run down of the discussion.
- John Piper Responds: “Tragically Widening the Grounds of Legitimate Divorce“
- David Niff: “Can We Talk about Divorce?“
- Andreas KÃ¶stenberger: “Clarifying the NT Teaching on Divorce“
- David Instone-Brewer Responds to Piper and Others
- Andreas KÃ¶stenberger responds to comments from previous post: “Q & A on Divorce and Remarriage“